Check-up and Lubricant Service is always FREE of Charge!
We offer a Comprehensive Checking Service for your car by using the latest diagnostic technology plus our skillful with long-experienced (1). Mechanics/technician, (2). Suspension (3). Transmission (Auto and Manual), (4). electricians (repair/rewire), (5). knockers/welders and (6). painters etc . . .
Servicing the vehicles at K-CarRental.com includes checking the following components:
- Lubricant Service
- Air Filter (Induction Air Filter Replacement)
- Water in the Radiator, Reservoir, Coolant and Hoses (Pipes)
- Water for Washers, Wipers and Quality of the Washer Blades
- Engine Oil and Filter Quality
- Brake Fluid Quality
- Gearbox/Transmission, Rear Axle, Transfer Fluid Quality
- Power Steering Fluid Quality
- Battery Terminals and Leads
- Auxiliary Drive Belts
- Vacuum Pump and Valves
- Brake System Discs, Pads and Drums
- Handbrake Mechanism
- Tire Conditions, Tread Depth including Spare Tire, and Wheel nuts
- Timing Belt Quality
- Fuel Feed Lines
- Doors Check, Straps and Hinges
- Exterior/Interior Respective Control Lights, and Warning Gauges
- Hood Latch and Safety Catch
- Ignition, Spark Plugs, and Glow Plugs
- Pollen Filter Replacement
- Service Interval Indicator
- Underbody Condition: Suspension Linkages, Ball/CV Joints, Tie-Rods Set, Driver shafts, Gaiter, Prop shafts, and Boots
It is vitally important to service your car at regular intervals to maintain the mechanics of the car, reduce overall wear and tear which will reduce your costs in the long run. In our experience, many engine related problems arise due to insufficient and poor servicing resulting in excessive wear on the engine components.
Contact K-CarRental.com to arrange a regular servicing schedule with our comprehensive maintenance checks, utilizing our powerful diagnostic technology by our highly skilled technicians.
K-CarRental.com | Your Reliable Car Rental Service!